TRAIN YOUR TEAM: Licenses can be purchased individually or in bulk. Bulk pricing discounts are available for eLearning licenses when training seven or more team members. The more you purchase, the more you save. Bulk pricing for this program is as follows:
- 7-15 User Licenses: $335.00 USD/license
- 16+ User Licenses: $225.00 USD/license
Please email us to take advantage of this pricing today.
This online course will take approximately 6.5 hours to complete. You can start, stop, and pause at any time, progressing through the course at your own pace.
Conducting internal audits with a food safety focus is required to determine whether your food safety management system is implemented effectively. The analysis of results is critical to ensure that the food safety plan continues to be effective. Challenges to achieving continual improvement in food safety programs can occur due to improperly conducted and documented internal audits.
This self-directed online training program provides the flexibility to access training materials any time and progress at your own pace. Through interactive exercises, case studies, scenarios and quizzes, you will gain the knowledge and skills to internally audit your food safety management system effectively to ensure food safety and compliance with regulatory and GFSI-benchmarked food safety standard requirements.
Upon registration, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the training course through NSF’s eLearning portal. An email address is required for registration and to receive the login instructions. You will have three months to complete the course from the date of registration. Upon successful course completion, you will gain access to print your official NSF Certificate of Accomplishment. If the course is not completed (including completion of the final online exam) within the three month time frame, the learner will need to re-register for the course and pay the full registration fee.
Prerequisite(s): A strong food safety background is required.
This course is also available through virtual instructor-led training.
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.7 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between inspection, audit and verification activities
- Identify the role of internal auditing in maintaining and improving the food safety system
- Apply techniques in planning and conducting audits and writing internal audit reports
- Use objective evidence to assess conformance and impact of non-conformances on food safety
- Manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Managers
- Food Industry Personnel looking to implement
- and/or improve their facility’s internal audit program Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Managers and Personnel
- Internal Food Safety Auditors
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Operations, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers
- Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers and Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Supply Chain Managers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.