You are a trained HACCP team member. You understand the importance of producing safe food and are key to maintaining your company’s food safety management system. But when did you last test your understanding of HACCP?
This self-directed online HACCP refresher course, designed for workers with knowledge of HACCP systems and experience in the food and beverage industry, provides a flexible alternative to traditional HACCP refresher programs. Through interactive exercises, scenarios and quizzes, you review the key HACCP concepts, apply your knowledge and examine how you manage the food safety system at your facility.
Upon registration, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the training course through NSF’s eLearning portal. An email address is required for registration and to receive the login instructions. You will have three months to complete the course from the date of registration.Upon successful course completion, you will gain access to print your official NSF Certificate of Accomplishment.
Licenses can be purchased individually or in bulk. To purchase group/bulk licenses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prerequisite: A good working knowledge of the HACCP system is essential.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.4 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com.
- Engineering, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers, Supervisors and Personnel
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- Food Safety and Quality Consultants
- Food Safety Technicians and Specialists
- Food Safety and Compliance Managers
- Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Coordinator and Team Members
- HACCP Specialist
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Manufacturing Business
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Operations and Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers, Supervisors and Technicians
- QA/QC Specialists and Personnel
- Quality and Food Safety Technologists
- Supply Chain Managers
- R&D Managers and Personnel