NSF’s Auditor Academy strengthens your foundational knowledge and builds the technical skills needed to conduct food safety management system (FSMS) audits. Progressing through the training curriculum, you will earn your NSF’s Auditor Academy Certificate of Attendance when completing NSF’s HACCP Training for Processors (International HACCP Alliance-accredited), Principles of Internal Auditing, GFSI scheme training, FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI Training) and ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor training.
Completion of this program provides all the required training to qualify as an auditor to one of the GFSI schemes.
Whether moving to a career in auditing or simply developing your skills as an internal auditor for your company, this program provides valuable training to help arm you with the tools you need.
- NSF HACCP Training for Processors (U.S.) or HACCP II: HACCP Plan Development (Canada) -- both International HACCP Alliance and IACET accredited, 2 days
- NSF Principles of Internal Auditing -- IACET accredited, 1 day
- GFSI scheme training (one of the following): BRCGS, SQF, IFS, FSSC 22000 – 2 days
- ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor -- 5 days with exam
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI Training) -- 2.5 days
*Delivery mode varies by course. Some courses are available face to face, by webinar and/or self-paced eLearning. Choose the most suitable training delivery mode for you.
Register for courses individually at regular price or register for the full Auditor Academy and receive a 10% discount off the regular registration fees.
Once you register, you will receive a link to complete an online application to indicate if you would like to take any of the required courses online or by virtual instructor-led webinar (for applicable courses) or to select a different scheduled offering of the face to face session for any of the required courses.
HACCP Training for Processors Online (U.S-based)
HACCP Training for Processors – Virtual (U.S.-based)
- Successful completion of NSF’s Auditor Academy does not guarantee work as an auditor
- Successful completion of the program requirements for each individual course is necessary in order to successfully complete NSF’s Auditor Academy
- If courses are registered for individually, all courses must be successfully completed (with all program requirements met) within 24 months of the completion date of the first course to be eligible to earn the NSF’s Auditor Academy Certificate
- If courses are registered for as the whole bundle, all courses within the bundle must be successfully completed (with all program requirements met) within 24 months of the completion date of the first course to be eligible to earn the NSF’s Auditor Academy Certificate
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 1.3 CEUs for HACCP Training for Processors, 1.3 CEUs for HACCP II: HACCP Plan Development and 0.7 CEUs for Principles of Internal Auditing.
- New entrants to the food industry looking to begin an FSMS auditing career
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead food safety management system (FSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a FSMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with FSMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an FSMS system audit
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an on-site offering. Please email us for a quote.