TRAIN YOUR TEAM: Licenses can be purchased individually or in bulk. Bulk pricing discounts are available for eLearning licenses when training seven or more team members. The more you purchase, the more you save. Bulk pricing for this program is as follows:
- 7-15 User Licenses: $150.00 USD/license
- 16+ User Licenses: $99.00 USD/license
This online course will take approximately 4 hours to complete. You can start, stop, and pause at any time, progressing through the course at your own pace.
Building a strong foundational food safety knowledge is critical for your business. If you are new to HACCP and the food industry and involved in manufacturing or supporting food production, you must understand your role in protecting consumer health. This course provides that foundational background of food safety and how you contribute to food safety, food safety hazards and HACCP.
What You’ll Do
- Identify practices that contribute to the production of safe food
- Classify food safety hazards common to processing facilities
- Explore methods to control hazards
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.4 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of food safety and HACCP
- List the steps involved in HACCP plan development
- Define your role in maintaining food safety
- Allied Trades Professionals
- Food Agents and/or Brokers
- Food Importers/Exporters
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Marketing and Sales Personnel
- Employees new to the food and beverage industry with involvement in food safety and HACCP
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- Packaging Engineers and Developers
- Public Health Inspectors
- Sanitation Chemical Suppliers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available for Private Team Training; groups of six or more participants recommended for training to be cost-effective. Please email us for a quote.