All webinars are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
If your organization has a hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) system in place to manage food safety and you need to be in compliance with the FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food regulations, you will need to align your HACCP system to the modernized regulatory requirements. You will learn the steps to take to transition your existing food safety management system to a FSMA-compliant food safety plan in this half-day webinar training.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.3 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the FSMA requirements as they relate to HACCP
- Identify the gaps between HACCP and FSMA requirements for a food safety plan
- Bridge the gap between your facility's HACCP-based food safety management system and FSMA requirements for compliance
- Food Safety Personnel
- Global Food Safety Coordinators and Managers
- HACCP Coordinators
- HACCP Managers
- HACCP Team Members
- Owners/Operators of Food Business
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Regulatory Authorities, Managers, & Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.