All virtual instructor-led training courses are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
Virtual Team Training for this course is available. Contact us to request a quote.
This virtual instructor-led training course is delivered in four 4-hour sessions on consecutive training days.
This newly refreshed and completely updated Implementing SQF System course is designed for those individuals, such as the SQF practitioner, responsible for developing, aligning, verifying, maintaining, and otherwise supporting the site’s SQF food safety System and its culture of food safety.
With a focus on continuous improvement, practical activities provide attendees the opportunity to align their existing programs with the SQF Code and build skills that will enable an environment where food safety is a top priority.
It is recommended that participants have successfully completed a HACCP training course meeting the definition found in the Glossary of the SQF Code, Edition 9 before attending this course.
NOTE: Attendees will be referring to Edition 9 of the SQF Code frequently during the training course. Attendees should have their copy of the SQF Food Safety Code: Manufacture of Food Packaging, Edition 9 printed or readily available electronically.
This course covers food safety requirements only. For information on building your quality management system and related training, please see the SQF Quality Systems for Manufacturing training course.
- Exam is optional for course participants and is offered through NSF Training and Education Services
- The exam is an additional fee
- Instructions on taking the exam are provided during the program
- The exam can be purchased in US Dollars or Canadian Dollars
Prerequisite(s): A good understanding and working knowledge of food safety management systems is essential.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Improve or align existing food safety programs to reflect the requirements of the SQF Food Safety Code.
- Understand the interconnectedness of the SQF programs and how each contributes to an SQF System supported by a culture of food safety.
- Outline actions to maintain the success of the SQF System.
In this interactive web-based, live instructor-led training,
breakout rooms for group exercises and discussions will be utilized. All
participants will need to ensure they can join the web-based, live training via
VoIP to participate in these activities.
Each learner requires the internet, a computer with a built-in microphone and speakers, as well as sufficient bandwidth (512 Kbps).
Meeting GFSI requirements involves developing a strong internal audit program and conducting an internal audit of your food safety management system. Attend NSF’s Principles of Internal Auditing training program and gain the knowledge and skills to conduct an internal audit of your food safety management system and manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement. This training program is available via open enrollment courses, onsite training, self-paced eLearning and instructor-led webinars, click here for USA sessions and here for Canadian sessions.
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Auditors and Consultants
- Food Safety and Compliance Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Food Supplier Management
- Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Coordinator and Team Members
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Packaging Manufacturing Business
- Operations, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers,
- Supervisors and Personnel
- Plant/Corporate Management and Supervisors
- Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers and Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality System Coordinators
- Senior Managers
- Sites Seeking SQF Certification
- Supply Chain Managers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.