All virtual instructor-led training courses are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
This virtual, instructor-led training course is delivered in four 3.5-hour sessions on consecutive training days.
The HACCP method underlies all food safety programs, including GFSI schemes, and is a preventive approach to food safety.
This IACET and International HACCP Alliance accredited training program is designed to provide you a thorough understanding of the concepts and application of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) method for assessing, identifying and controlling hazards. In this virtual, instructor-led training course, you will gain the knowledge, confidence and skills to apply the Codex 12 steps to HACCP to develop, implement and maintain a HACCP-based food safety management system.
This course concludes with an online examination. The link to access the exam will be emailed to the email address used for course registration. The online exam must be completed within ten business days of having completed the training course, following which, the exam access will expire.
This course satisfies the HACCP training requirement for the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked standards (BRCGS, SQF, FSSC 22000, etc.).
Prerequisites: A strong understanding and working knowledge of prerequisite programs/cGMPs is required.
This program is also available as a self-paced eLearning course.
Virtual Team Training for this course is available. Please email us for a quote.
Have you already completed HACCP training? Do you only need a refresher? Register now for our Online HACCP Refresher Training.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 1.3 CEUs for this program.
This course is accredited by the International HACCP Alliance.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply the Codex 12 steps to HACCP to develop and maintain your HACCP plans
- Identify and discuss food safety hazards associated with PRPs and production processes
- Assess and verify a process flow diagram
- Conduct a hazard analysis of the production process
- Determine control measures for identified significant hazards
- Identify critical control points, critical limits, monitoring methods and corrective actions
- Verify the HACCP plan
- Engineering, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers, Supervisors and Personnel
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Managers
- Food Safety Technicians, Specialists and Personnel
- Food Safety and Compliance Managers
- Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Coordinator, Specialist and Team Members
- Owners/Operations of Food Manufacturing Business
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Operations and Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers, Supervisors and Technicians
- QA/QC Specialists and Personnel
- Quality and Food Safety Technologists
- R&D Managers and Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
- All food related industry personnel responsible for receiving, storing, staging, preparing, processing, loading, shipping and transport of food and food related products.
Online Exam Information:
- You must have a valid email address to receive your login and password information.
- The exam is open book, which means that you may refer to any notes taken during the course, as well as relevant training materials. You will be allowed a total of two attempts to successfully complete the examination.
- Once started, you will have 120 minutes per attempt to compete the exam. Learners may NOT stop and resume the examination at a later time. Once started, you must complete the attempt within 120 minutes.
- Upon successful completion of the online exam, your NSF Certificate of Accomplishment is immediately available for download as PDF and for printing. If the exam is not written within 10 business days of completing the training course, the learner will need to re-register for the exam and pay an extension fee of $175.
- If you do not pass after two attempts, you will need to re-register for the course and pay the full registration fee.
- You will need regular access to a computer with an internet connection. High speed broadband access (LAN, Cable or DSL) is recommended.
- Compatible Web Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE Edge and higher
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.