TRAIN YOUR TEAM: If you are training 6-15 people, we’ll come to you to deliver this course onsite at a rate of $5,850 USD (for two days of training and all training materials; excludes trainer travel and direct expenses). To schedule this training course and for more information, please email us.
The HACCP method underlies all food safety programs, including GFSI schemes, and is a preventive approach to food safety.
This IACET and International HACCP Alliance accredited training program is designed to provide you a thorough understanding of the concepts and application of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) method for assessing, identifying and controlling hazards. In this course, you will gain the knowledge, confidence and skills to apply the Codex 12 steps to HACCP to develop, implement and maintain a HACCP-based food safety management system.
This course concludes with an online examination, which may be written at the end of the training day or from another location upon conclusion of the course. The link to access the exam will be emailed to the email address used for course registration. The online exam must be completed within ten business days of having completed the training course, following which, the exam access will expire.
TO TAKE THE ONLINE EXAM AT THE TRAINING VENUE AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE TRAINING COURSE, YOU MUST BRING YOUR LAPTOP OR TABLET.
This course satisfies the HACCP training requirement for the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked standards (BRCGS, SQF, FSSC 22000, etc.).
Prerequisites: A strong understanding and working knowledge of prerequisite programs/ GMPs is required.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 1.3 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Identify and discuss food safety hazards associated with PRPs and production processes
- Determine control measures for identified significant hazards
- Construct and verify a process flow diagram
- Conduct a hazard analysis of the production process
- Identify critical control points, critical limits, monitoring methods and corrective actions
- Verify the HACCP System
- Engineering, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers, Supervisors and Personnel
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Managers
- Food Safety Technicians, Specialists and Personnel
- Food Safety and Compliance Managers
- Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Coordinator, Specialist and Team Members
- Owners/Operations of Food Manufacturing Business
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Operations and Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers, Supervisors and Technicians
- QA/QC Specialists and Personnel
- Quality and Food Safety Technologists
- R&D Managers and Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
- All food related industry personnel responsible for receiving, storing, staging, preparing, processing, loading, shipping and transport of food and food related products.
Online Exam Information:
- The exam is open book, which means that you may refer to any notes taken during the course, as well as relevant training materials. You will be allowed a total of two attempts to successfully complete the examination. The first attempt may be taken at the training venue at the end of the training day.
- Once started, you will have 120 minutes per attempt to compete the exam. Learners may NOT stop and resume the examination at a later time. Once started, you must complete the attempt within 120 minutes.
- Upon successful completion of the online exam, your NSF Certificate of Accomplishment is immediately available for download as PDF and for printing. If the exam is not written within 10 business days of completing the training course, the learner will need to re-register for the exam and pay an extension fee of $175.
- If you do not pass after two attempts, you will need to re-register for the course and pay the full registration fee.
Computer and Internet Connection:
- You will need regular access to a computer with an internet connection. High speed broadband access (LAN, Cable or DSL) is recommended.
- Compatible Web Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE Edge and higher
You must have a valid email address to receive your login and password information.
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
If you are training 6-15 people, we’ll come to you to deliver this course onsite at a rate of $5,850 USD (for two days of training and all training materials; excludes trainer travel and direct expenses). To schedule this training course and for more information, please email us.