This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
You are a trained HACCP team member. You understand the importance of producing safe food and are key to maintaining your company’s food safety management system. But when did you last test your understanding of HACCP? This course reviews the key HACCP concepts and challenges you to examine how you manage the food safety system at your facility.
What You’ll Do
- Review the 12 steps to HACCP and challenge your assumptions
- Conduct a hazard analysis and risk assessment for food safety
- Use the decision tree to determine critical control points (CCPs)
- Work through scenarios that test your ability to properly manage food safety issues in a processing facility
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education
Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET
Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer
0.4 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Adopt a critical approach to the reevaluation of your HACCP plan
- Recognize the seven principles of HACCP and Codex 12 steps to HACCP
- Identify, analyze and assess hazards for food safety
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425.
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety & Quality Consultants
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Product Development Personnel
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- Training Personnel
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements
of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any
reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is only available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.