TRAIN YOUR TEAM: Licenses can be purchased individually or in bulk. Bulk pricing discounts are available for eLearning licenses when training seven or more team members. The more you purchase, the more you save. Bulk pricing for this program is as follows:
- 7-15 User Licenses: $150.00 USD/license
- 16+ User Licenses: $99.00 USD/license
Please email us to take advantage of this pricing today.
This online course will take approximately 4 hours to complete. You can start, stop, and pause at any time, progressing through the course at your own pace.
The perfect course for those requiring a refresher and review of the Codex 12 steps to HACCP.
Designed for workers with knowledge of HACCP systems and experience in the food and beverage industry, this self-paced eLearning course provides a flexible alternative to traditional HACCP refresher programs. Through interactive exercises, scenarios and quizzes, you review the key HACCP concepts, apply your knowledge and examine how you manage the food safety system at your facility.
Upon registration, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the training course through NSF’s eLearning portal. An email address is required for registration and to receive the login instructions. You will have three months to complete the course from the date of registration. Upon successful course completion, you will gain access to print your official NSF Certificate of Accomplishment. If the course is not completed (including completion of the final online exam) within the three month time frame, the learner will need to re-register for the course and pay the full registration fee.
Prerequisite: A good working knowledge of the HACCP system is essential.
This course is also available through virtual instructor-led training.
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.4 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com.
- Engineering, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers, Supervisors and Personnel
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- Food Safety and Quality Consultants
- Food Safety Technicians and Specialists
- Food Safety and Compliance Managers
- Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Coordinator and Team Members
- HACCP Specialist
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Manufacturing Business
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Operations and Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers, Supervisors and Technicians
- QA/QC Specialists and Personnel
- Quality and Food Safety Technologists
- Supply Chain Managers
- R&D Managers and Personnel