All webinars are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
This online, instructor-led training course is delivered in 3.5 hour sessions on back-to-back training days.
This online, instructor-led training course (delivered in 3.5 hour webinar sessions on back-to-back training days) helps ensure that managers and supervisors understand their integral role in leading the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the food safety management system. Explore your critical role and responsibility in providing food safety leadership and ensuring the ongoing conformance to HACCP and the food safety management system. Gain the knowledge and tools to manage the day-to-day challenges of maintaining your food safety system and building a robust culture of food safety.
This workshop covers:
- The importance of providing food safety leadership throughout the implementation and management of prerequisite programs and HACCP
- How to communicate the importance of a food safety management system
- The supervisor’s essential role in overseeing record-keeping, verification and corrective action documentation
Prerequisite: Strong working knowledge of HACCP-based food safety management systems.
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.70 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of a food safety management program
- Adopt a leadership role in overcoming day-to-day challenges of maintaining your food safety system
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a strong food safety culture
- Lead Hands
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This program is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.