This course is currently available through virtual instructor-led training only.
This training helps ensure that individuals understand Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and safe food handling practices that are key to maintaining food safety. The training focuses on basic hygiene principles and GMPs to control operational and environmental conditions within the facility to ensure the production of safe food products. Learners will gain an understanding of the importance of the food safety management system and the implications of employee practices on the effectiveness of the system and on protecting consumer health.
Have you already completed GMP training? Do you only need a refresher? Register now for our Online GMP Refresher Training
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.3 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of GMPs, HACCP and preventive food safety controls
- Recognize your critical role and responsibilities in producing safe food
- Apply food safety knowledge and basic food safety behaviours on the plant floor
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425.
- Ag Sector Professionals
- Certification Managers
- Facility Managers
- Food Agents and/or Brokers
- Food Importers/Exporters
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- Food Scientists
- Food Service Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Lab Personnel
- Packaging Engineers/Developers
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Process Engineers
- Product Development/R&D/Food Technologists
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- Public Health Inspectors
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- SQF Certified Suppliers
- SQF Practitioners
- SQF Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
- Training Personnel
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This program is only available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.