For information on virtual instructor-led training, please email us.
Food safety documentation provides the written evidence of all the hard work that goes into developing, implementing and maintaining a first-class food safety system. A well-organized, easily maintained and easily understood system reduces stress, decreases error and facilitates communications internally and to regulators and customers. If you are starting new, inheriting a challenging system or looking to re-organize your documentation, this course provides a pathway to excellence.
What You’ll Do
- Discuss how to organize documentation of a food safety system
- Discover the elements of written instructions
- Explore ways to capture the procedures being followed
- Write clear, concise and effective instructions
- Write a standard operating procedure (SOP)
Prerequisite(s): HACCP I: Prerequisite Programs and HACCP II: Developing Your HACCP Plan. A good working knowledge of the HACCP system is essential for attending this program.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.7 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Determine appropriate record keeping strategies for your operations
- Outline the process of document preparation
- Develop standard page templates
- Develop protocols for effective management of your system
- Develop an action plan for continuous improvement
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425.
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Laboratory Personnel
- Operations/Maintenance/Sanitation Personnel
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Product Development Personnel
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- R&D Personnel
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This program is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.