All virtual training is delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
This course is available for Private Team
Training; groups of six or more
participants recommended for training to be cost-effective.
Please email us for a quote.
This virtual, instructor-led training course is delivered in one full-day training session.
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the revisions of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9, as well as a review of audit protocol. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which is available free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop. Please have your copy of the BRCGS standard available for the course.
Participants will receive an official BRCGS certificate, issued by BRCGS, after attending this training program.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Recognize the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Utilize and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- Identify and explain the changes to the Standard from Issue 8
Technical & quality managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing, BRCGS Professionals.
- Technical Managers and personnel
- Quality Managers and personnel
- Importers and exporters of food products
- Foodservice staff
- Operations Managers
- Internal audit personnel
- Current BRCGS Auditors
- Those interested in becoming a BRCGS Auditor
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available for Private Team Training; groups of six or more participants recommended for training to be cost-effective. Please email us for a quote.