All virtual instructor-led training courses are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
This course is available for Private Team
Training; groups of six or more
participants recommended for training to be cost-effective.
Please email us for a quote.
Develop an understanding of foodborne pathogens, control methods for biological hazards commonly associated with foods, and how to apply problem-solving skills to troubleshoot common food safety and quality issues in this two-day virtual instructor-led training course.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 1.3 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Describe the effect of microorganisms in food (beneficial, spoilage and pathogenic)
- Identify factors affecting the growth of bacteria in food and strategies to manage growth
- Predict spoilage type and microorganism responsible in various food commodities
- Suggest methods of prolonging shelf life using various food preservation methods and hurdle technologies
- Discuss sampling plans for microbiological testing
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Lab Personnel involved in food microbiology testing
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Public Health Inspectors
- QA/QC Personnel
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available for Private Team Training; groups of six or more participants recommended for training to be cost-effective. Please email us for a quote.