All virtual instructor-led training courses are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
This virtual instructor-led training course is delivered in 3.5 hour sessions on back-to-back training days.
A comprehensive and effective allergen management program protects your consumers, your company and is necessary to meet regulatory and GFSI–benchmarked standard requirements. Learn how to identify, assess and control allergens in your plant in this virtual, instructor-led training course.
This course addresses the “Big 8” food allergens in the U.S and the food allergens listed as Priority Allergens by Health Canada.
What You’ll Do
- Practice identifying allergen sources
- Conduct an allergen risk assessment
- Practice developing an allergen management plan
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.7 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss priority allergens requiring declarations on food labels in Canada and the U.S.
- Conduct an allergen risk assessment for your site(s)
- Develop or strengthen an allergen management plan
- Describe best practices and strategies for allergen management plan implementation
- Discuss the most effective ways to control allergen labelling errors
This course includes a pre-course assignment that will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Please have your completed assignment with you for the training.
- Certification Managers
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Product Development/R&D/Food Technologists
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Managers & Personnel
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- Risk & Compliance Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.