TRAIN YOUR TEAM: Licenses can be purchased individually or in bulk. Bulk pricing discounts are available for eLearning licenses.
Please email us for more information on bulk licenses.
In this short training course, learn how to identify and understand the importance allergens to food safety. The top 9 food allergens identified in the U.S, the food allergens listed as Priority Allergens by Health Canada and top allergens identified Internationally will be reviewed in an interactive self-paced format.
This eLearning course can be completed in less than one hour and will cover:
- Allergen Hazards
- Allergen Management Best Practices
- Allergen Cleaning and Validation
- Includes a job aid
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Recognize priority allergens requiring declarations in Canada and the U.S.
- Understand common risks for allergen cross-contact
- Identify common approaches for managing allergen risks
- A Certificate of Attandance is provided when the online modules are completed
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This program is not available as an onsite offering.