Prerequisite(s): Candidates must have successfully completed examinable HACCP training, and either Implementing SQF Systems training (minimum: edition 7), or Auditing SQF Systems/Lead SQF Auditor training (minimum: edition 7).
This course is intended for quality, technical and managerial staff working in food manufacturing who seek to understand and differentiate between food safety management and quality management, and who are intending to implement the SQF Quality Code.
Participants will receive a copy of the SQF Quality Code, Edition 8.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand the link between product quality and quality management principles;
- Explain the product quality parameters within a food industry sector or facility;
- Apply the HACCP method to monitor and control quality parameters;
- Understand and apply the ‘cost of quality’ model within a facility;
- Apply the PDCA cycle to improve quality outcomes;
- Understand how quality management principles impact on product quality and productivity;
- Apply and improve quality management principles within a facility.
- Facility Managers
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Product Development Personnel
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- QA / QC Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Other: Quality Managers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.