This official SQFI training course is intended for quality, technical and managerial staff working in food manufacturing who seek to understand and differentiate between food safety management and quality management, and who are intending to implement the SQF Quality Code.
Prerequisite(s): Candidates must have successfully completed HACCP training meeting SQF requirements and either Implementing SQF Systems training (minimum: edition 7), or Auditing SQF Systems/Lead SQF Auditor training (minimum: edition 7)
Participants will receive a copy of the SQF Quality Code, Edition 8.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand the link between product quality and quality management principles;
- Explain the product quality parameters within a food industry sector or facility;
- Apply the HACCP method to monitor and control quality parameters;
- Understand and apply the ‘cost of quality’ model within a facility;
- Apply the PDCA cycle to improve quality outcomes;
- Understand how quality management principles impact on product quality and productivity;
- Apply and improve quality management principles within a facility.
- Ag Sector Professionals
- Certification Managers
- Facility Managers
- Food Agents and/or Brokers
- Food Importers/Exporters
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- Food Scientists
- Food Service Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Lab Personnel
- Packaging Engineers/Developers
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Process Engineers
- Product Development/R&D/Food Technologists
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- Public Health Inspectors
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- SQF Certified Suppliers
- SQF Practitioners
- SQF Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
- Training Personnel
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.