This course is only available as an on-site offering. Please email us for a quote.
This official SQFI training course, SQF Advanced Practitioner, is designed for the current SQF practitioner seeking further information on how to improve and maintain their company’s SQF System. Through activity-based instruction, the course provides the tools needed to manage, maintain and enhance the site’s SQF System.
This course addresses the following areas:
1. Using the internal audit program to manage, maintain and enhance the SQF system
- Best practices on how to conduct internal audits
- Take internal audit results and assign risk and criticalities – observations and gaps that
- require immediate action
2. Utilizing the corrective action/preventative action process to identify trends and build continuous improvement
- Best practices for developing corrective action and preventative action processes for collaboration and effective implementation
- Tips and tools for measuring and developing trend analysis
3. Communicate with senior management to more fully define the site’s commitment to food safety
4. Develop and prioritize key performance indicators to assure continuous improvement of the SQF System
- Improve operational efficiencies and quality and create KPIs
- Take the results of the trend analysis to create an action plan and opportunities for system improvement
- Build a food safety program that includes an ROI
Participants should bring their copy of the SQF Code to this training program.
Prerequisite(s): To ensure the practitioner obtains an optimal learning experience and fully benefits from this course, it is recommended that participants meet the following prerequisites prior to attending the course:
- Been through at least one successful (C-complies rating or higher) SQF certification/recertification process as the designated SQF practitioner
- Successfully completed a HACCP training class (with assessment of acquired knowledge)
- Successfully completed the Implementing SQF Systems examination
- Facilities Managers
- Food Safety and Quality Consultants
- Food Safety Personnel
- Global Food Safety Coordinators & Managers
- HACCP Coordinators
- HACCP Team Members
- Operations, Maintenance and Sanitation
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- Packaging Engineers and Developers
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- SQF Certified Suppliers
- SQF Practitioners
- SQF Team Members
- Supply Chain Managers
- Training Personnel
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This program is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425.