This program is only available onsite. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.
Prerequisite(s): A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Quality Management System (QMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in QMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Examination and Certification: For more information about the examination and certification visit www.pecb.com
A certificate will be issued by PECB to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001, ISO 9004 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Certification Managers
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety & Quality Consultants
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Training Personnel
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This program is only available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.