This course will be delivered in-person at our Guelph office!
This newly refreshed and completely updated Implementing SQF System course is designed for those individuals, such as the SQF practitioner, responsible for developing, aligning, verifying, maintaining, and otherwise supporting the site’s SQF food safety System and its culture of food safety.
With a focus on continuous improvement, practical activities provide attendees the opportunity to align their existing programs with the SQF Code and build skills that will enable an environment where food safety is a top priority.
It is recommended that participants have successfully completed a HACCP training course meeting the definition found in the Glossary of the SQF Code, edition 9 before attending this course.
NOTE: Attendees will be referring to Edition 9 of the SQF Code frequently during the training course. Attendees should have their copy of the applicable SQF Code printed or readily available electronically.
This course covers food safety requirements only. For information on building your quality management system and related training, please see the SQF Quality Systems for Manufacturing [PL1] training course.
- Exam is optional for course participants and is offered through NSF Training and Education Services
- The exam is an additional fee of $110.00 CAD plus tax
- Instructions on registering for and taking the exam are provided during the program
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Improve or align existing food safety programs to reflect the requirements of the SQF Food Safety Code.
- Understand the interconnectedness of the SQF programs and how each contributes to an SQF System supported by a culture of food safety.
- Outline actions to maintain the success of the SQF System.
Meeting GFSI requirements involves developing a strong internal audit program and conducting an internal audit of your food safety management system. Attend NSF’s Principles of Internal Auditing training program and gain the knowledge and skills to conduct an internal audit of your food safety management system and manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement. This training program is available via open enrolment courses, onsite training, self-paced eLearning and instructor-led webinars.
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Auditors and Consultants
- Food Safety and Compliance Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Food Supplier Management
- Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Coordinator and Team Members
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Manufacturing Business
- Operations, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers,
- Supervisors and Personnel
- Plant/Corporate Management and Supervisors
- Product Development Personnel
- Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers and Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality System Coordinators
- R&D Managers and Personnel
- Senior Managers
- Sites Seeking SQF Certification
- Supply Chain Managers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available for Private Team Training; groups of six or more participants recommended for training to be cost-effective. Please email us for a quote.