This course is available as an on-site offering. Please email us for a quote.
The new IFS PACsecure Standard is a packaging material safety and quality Standard applicable to manufacturers of all kinds of primary and secondary packaging materials.
- Introduction to IFS
- Background of food and packaging material safety
- Legal requirements, GMP and examples
- The IFS PACsecure Standard and the KO requirements
- Hints for implementation and certification
- Hazard analysis
- Case studies
Benefits of Training:
- Learn about the structure of the Standard
- Get to know the most important requirements
- Know how to implement the Standard
- Prepare for the audit
- Ask questions
- Presentations and discussion
- Exchange of experience
- Case study work
Quality department personnel from the packaging material industry, quality management delegates, interested persons from the food and packaging material industry.
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.