This course is available as an on-site offering. Please email us for a quote.
The new IFS PACsecure Standard is a packaging material safety and quality Standard applicable to manufacturers of all kinds of primary and secondary packaging materials.
- Introduction to IFS
- Background of food and packaging material safety
- Legal requirements, GMP and examples
- The IFS PACsecure Standard and the KO requirements
- Hints for implementation and certification
- Hazard analysis
- Case studies
Benefits of Training:
- Learn about the structure of the Standard
- Get to know the most important requirements
- Know how to implement the Standard
- Prepare for the audit
- Ask questions
- Presentations and discussion
- Exchange of experience
- Case study work
A copy of the IFS PACsecure Standard will be provided at this training program.
Meeting GFSI requirements involves developing a strong internal audit program and conducting an internal audit of your food safety management system. Attend NSF’s Principles of Internal Auditing training program and gain the knowledge and skills to conduct an internal audit of your food safety management system and manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement. This training program is available via open enrolment courses, onsite training, self-paced eLearning and instructor-led webinars.
- Quality department personnel from the packaging material industry
- Quality management delegates
- interested persons from the food and packaging material industry
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.