For information on virtual instructor-led training, please email us.
IFS Academy Training: IFS Logistics, Version 2.2Program Contents
- The requirements of the IFS Logistics, version 2.2
- The KO-requirements of the IFS Logistics, version 2.2
- IFS risk assessment
- You are familiar with the requirements.
- You are familiar with possible approaches for applying the standard.
- You are prepared for your IFS Logistics audit.
- Presentations, discussions, case study work
A copy of the IFS Logistics Standard will be provided at this training program.
Meeting GFSI requirements involves developing a strong internal audit program and conducting an internal audit of your food safety management system. Attend NSF’s Principles of Internal Auditing training program and gain the knowledge and skills to conduct an internal audit of your food safety management system and manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement. This training program is available via open enrollment courses, onsite training, self-paced eLearning and instructor-led webinars.
- Quality assurance staff members
- Quality managers
- Laboratory managers
- Other interested experts from the food industry
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is only available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.