IFS Logistics is a standard for auditing all logistics activities for food and non-food products, such as transport, storage, distribution, loading and unloading, etc. It applies to all types of activities also including delivery by road, rail or ship, of frozen/refrigerated products or such products without cooling.
- The requirements of IFS Logistics, version 2.2
- The KO requirements of IFS Logistics, version 2.2
- IFS risk assessment
Benefits of Training:
- You are familiar with the requirements
- You are familiar with possible approaches for applying the standard
- You are prepared for your IFS Logistics audit
- Case study work
Quality assurance staff members, quality managers, laboratory managers and other interested experts from the food industry
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an on-site offering. Please email us for a quote.