This two-day course is designed to educate attendees on the CanadaGAP Food Safety Program. It includes general information about the CanadaGAP program, including details on how to become CanadaGAP certified, along with a review of the main technical requirements laid out in the CanadaGAP program.
Meeting GFSI requirements involves developing a strong internal audit program and conducting an internal audit of your food safety management system. Attend NSF’s Principles of Internal Auditing training program and gain the knowledge and skills to conduct an internal audit of your food safety management system and manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement. This training program is available via open enrolment courses, onsite training, self-paced eLearning and instructor-led webinars.
At the end of the program, you will:
- Understand how to become certified to the CanadaGAP program (including how to enroll in the program, how to keep records, how to prepare for an audit, etc.)
- Understand basic food safety hazards in fresh produce operations
- Understand how to use and implement the CanadaGAP manual
- Ag Sector Professionals
- Food Safety Personnel
- Food Technologists
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- QA / QC Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This program is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.