Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this course will not be available for the balance of 2020. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
This two-day introductory course is designed to educate attendees on the CanadaGAP Food Safety Program. It includes general information about the CanadaGAP program, certification and an overview of the main technical requirements.
Meeting GFSI requirements involves developing a strong internal audit program and conducting an internal audit of your food safety management system. Attend NSF’s Principles of Internal Auditing training program and gain the knowledge and skills to conduct an internal audit of your food safety management system and manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement. This training program is available via open enrollment courses, onsite training, self-paced eLearning and instructor-led webinars.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand how to become certified to the CanadaGAP program (including how to enroll in the program, how to keep records, how to prepare for an audit, etc.)
- Understand basic food safety hazards in fresh produce operations
- Understand how to use and implement the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual
- Growers/producers, packers, repackers, wholesalers and brokers interested in becoming certified
- Program participants and persons responsible for the food safety program
- Agriculture sector professionals and consultants
- Buyers or other stakeholders
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.