This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
Are you responsible for food safety training in your organization? A strong technical background is necessary. But without the skills and confidence to deliver training, you may not achieve the desired results. In this program, you will apply tools to effectively develop and deliver training sessions for plant staff with ease.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive lesson plan for a chosen food safety topic
- Deliver a training session
- Apply tools for managing difficult people in a training session
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 1.3 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Build and deliver an effective food safety training program
- Train with confidence
- Apply principles of adult learning in training development and delivery
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425.
- Certification Managers
- Facility Managers
- Food Agents and/or Brokers
- Food Importers/Exporters
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- Food Scientists
- Food Service Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Lab Personnel
- Packaging Engineers/Developers
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Process Engineers
- Product Development/R&D/Food Technologists
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- Public Health Inspectors
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
- Training Personnel
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This program is available as an on-site offering. Please email us for a quote.