This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
The SQF Code requires that the senior management at a facility designate an SQF practitioner for each site who is responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, review and maintenance of the SQF system, including good manufacturing practices and food safety plans. The SQF practitioner should have the knowledge and training to take appropriate and timely action to ensure the integrity of the SQF system is maintained. As per the SQF Code, the SQF practitioner must have completed HACCP training (minimum two days in duration with assessment of acquired knowledge), be able to implement and maintain HACCP-based food safety plans and have a clear understanding of the SQF Food Safety Code and its requirements.
This week-long SQF Practitioner’s Bundle course includes:
- Two days of HACCP training, HACCP for Manufacturing Food Packaging Materials (US)
- The two-day SQFI, Implementing SQF Systems for Food Packaging Manufacturers
- One day of internal auditing principles, Principles of Internal Auditing (US)
This intensive program provides you with the essential training, knowledge, skills and tools needed to establish and maintain the SQF system certification for your organization.
Participants will receive a copy of the SQF Food Safety Code for Food Packaging Manufacturers, Edition 8.1.
Prerequisite(s): A good understanding of food safety principles is essential.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 1.3 CEUs for HACCP for Manufacturing Food Packaging Materials and 0.7 CEUs for Internal Auditor: SQF.
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Auditors and Consultants
- Food Safety and Compliance Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Food Supplier Management
- Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Coordinator and Team Members
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Packaging Manufacturing Business
- Operations, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers,
- Supervisors and Personnel
- Plant/Corporate Management and Supervisors
- Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers and Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality System Coordinators
- Senior Managers
- Sites Seeking SQF Certification
- Supply Chain Managers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425