All webinars are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
This course is also available as an onsite offering by webinar. Please email us for a quote.
The Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) came into force January 15, 2019.
Do you know if you require a license? Do parts of your food business have traceability requirements? Do you know if and when you need to comply with the preventive control plan requirements? Determine how SFCR impacts you.
The SFCR and the Safe Food for Canadians Act (SFCA) cover imported, exported or inter-provincially-traded food products, and some provisions of the SFCA and SFCR also apply intra-provincially. Prepare for SFCR compliance. Gain clarity on the requirements that impact your business, the implementation timetable for compliance and next steps toward ensuring your business is ready and compliant.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.3 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the main elements of the SFCR: licensing, preventive controls and traceability
- Discuss key similarities and differences between SFCR and FSMA
- Identify the requirements and timelines that apply to your food business
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425.
- Certification Managers
- Facility Managers
- Food Agents and/or Brokers
- Food Importers/Exporters
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Lab Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Product Development/R&D/Food Technologists
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering by webinar. Please email us for a quote.