This program is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
This program is also available as an instructor-led webinar: Root Cause Analysis for Corrective and Preventive Action - Webinar.
Root cause analysis (RCA) is a method for problem-solving that identifies permanent practical solutions. RCA is required as part of corrective action in GFSI-benchmarked schemes. If you struggle with repeat non-conformances or problems that seem hard to solve, this course provides you with the tools for finding effective solutions to food safety and quality issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Select an appropriate RCA tool based on the nature of the problem
- Identify which issues are truly significant and prioritize efforts
- Discuss ways to identify potential factors causing problems and select the most likely cause(s)
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.7 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply a root cause analysis approach to non-conformances
- Challenge your results to be sure you have identified the root cause
- Implement corrective actions and monitor their effectiveness
- Close out a non-conformance
- Introduce two practical approaches to your colleagues that they can use immediately (5 Whys and 6 Ms)
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425.
This program is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
- Ag Sector Professionals
- Certification Managers
- Facility Managers
- Food Agents and/or Brokers
- Food Importers/Exporters
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- Food Scientists
- Food Service Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Lab Personnel
- Packaging Engineers/Developers
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Process Engineers
- Product Development/R&D/Food Technologists
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- Public Health Inspectors
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- SQF Certified Suppliers
- SQF Practitioners
- SQF Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
- Training Personnel
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.