Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this course will not be available for the balance of 2020. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
This one-day training session is an opportunity for you to learn about the NSF Certification policies that govern product listings to the following standards:
- NSF/ANSI Standard 2: Food Equipment
- NSF/ANSI Standard 4: Commercial cooking, re-thermalization and powered hot food holding and transport equipment
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7: Commercial refrigerators and freezers
- NSF/ANSI Standard 51: Food equipment materials
This course covers physical design and construction requirements, performance testing protocol, material formulation requirements, key definitions and the NSF certification process.
Participants will receive a course manual, copies of NSF/ANSI Standards 2, 4, 7, and 51, and a Certification Policy manual.
- Physical design and construction requirements
- Performance testing protocol
- Material formulation requirements
- Scope of each standard and key definitions
- NSF product certification process
- Product engineers and designers
- Manufacturing managers
- Regulatory compliance officers
- Quality assurance staff
- Sales professionals, and
- Regulatory agency personnel
- Mid- and upper-level management with authority to implement change in the organization.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.