This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with the ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Day 1: Introduction to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) and ISO 22000
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
Participants are required to bring their copies of the ISO 22000:2018 and ISO 19011 standards to this training program. These can be purchased through the International Organization for Standardization and the Canadian Standards Association.
Examination and Certification:
For more information about the examination and certification visit www.pecb.com
Prerequisite(s): A fundamental understanding of ISO 22000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles is essential.
At the end of this training program, you will:
- Understand the operations of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of a FSMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Food Safety Management System (FSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Food Safety Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with FSMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Food Safety Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Food Safety Management
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.