This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
Conducting internal audits with a food safety focus is required to determine whether your SQF food safety system is implemented effectively. The analysis of results is critical to ensure that the food safety plan continues to be effective. Challenges to achieving continual improvement in food safety programs can occur due to improperly conducted and documented internal audits.
Gain the knowledge and skills to internally audit your SQF food safety system effectively to ensure food safety and compliance with SQF requirements in this course.
This course is applicable to all SQF Food Safety Codes and meets the internal auditor training requirements of other food standards although it has a focus on the SQF Code. Participants must bring their copy of the applicable SQF Code to the training program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss how to manage an internal audit program
- Develop your internal audit checklist
- Apply best practices in conducting an internal audit
- Use objective evidence to assess compliance
- Write internal audit reports and nonconformances
- Drive continual improvement through effective participation in internal audits
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425.
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Food Service Personnel
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- QA / QC Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Supply Chain Managers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This program is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.