All webinars are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
Virtual Team Training for this course is available. Contact us to request a quote.
This online, instructor-led training course is delivered in four 3.5-hour sessions on back-to-back training days.
This official SQFI training course meets the training requirement for the SQF consultant and will provide the SQF practitioner with the knowledge to develop their in-house food safety management system. SQF consultants must also successfully complete the online exam provided directly through SQFI.
The SQF Code is a HACCP-based food safety and quality management system that applies to all sectors of the food industry, from primary production to distribution. The Implementing SQF Systems training course helps sites and individuals understand the Food Safety Code so an effective SQF System can be implemented. Understand the requirements of the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing including system elements, implementation, rating system and audit scoring, so you can implement an effective system.
This course covers food safety requirements only. For information on building your quality management system and related training, please see the SQF Quality Systems for Manufacturing training course.
- Exam is optional for course participants and is offered through NSF Training and Education Services
- The exam is an additional fee of $75.00 USD
- Instructions on taking the exam are provided during the program
- To register for the exam, visit Implementing SQF Systems Exam - Manufacturing
Meeting GFSI requirements involves developing a strong internal audit program and conducting an internal audit of your food safety management system. Attend NSF’s Principles of Internal Auditing training program and gain the knowledge and skills to conduct an internal audit of your food safety management system and manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement. This training program is available via open enrolment courses, onsite training, self-paced eLearning and instructor-led webinars.
Prerequisite(s): A good understanding and working knowledge of food safety management systems is essential.
TAKE THIS COURSE ONLINE: This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Describe SQF system elements
- Implement and maintain SQF systems
- Develop, validate and verify your food safety plans and SQF system
- Prepare for SQF certification
- Understand requirements for SQF practitioners and SQF consultants
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Auditors and Consultants
- Food Safety and Compliance Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Food Supplier Management
- Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Coordinator and Team Members
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Manufacturing Business
- Operations, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers,
- Supervisors and Personnel
- Plant/Corporate Management and Supervisors
- Product Development Personnel
- Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers and Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality System Coordinators
- R&D Managers and Personnel
- Senior Managers
- Sites Seeking SQF Certification
- Supply Chain Managers
Participants will receive a hard copy of the course materials, including the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing, Edition 8.1. Please confirm the mailing address where you would like the course materials to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 business days before the course date to ensure the course material arrives on time for your course.
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.