For information on virtual instructor-led training, please email us.
IFS Academy Training: IFS PACsecure, Version 1.1Program Contents
- Introduction to IFS
- Background of food and packaging material safety
- Legal requirements
- GMP and examples
- The IFS PACsecure Standard and the KO requirements
- Recommendations for implementation
- Case studies
- Hazard analysis
- Recommendations for the certification
- Learn about the structure of the Standard
- Get to know the most important requirements
- Know how to implement the Standard
- Prepare for the audit
- Ask questions
- Presentation and discussion, working on case studies, exchange of experience
A copy of the IFS PACsecure Standard will be provided at this training program.
Meeting GFSI requirements involves developing a strong internal audit program and conducting an internal audit of your food safety management system. Attend NSF’s Principles of Internal Auditing training program and gain the knowledge and skills to conduct an internal audit of your food safety management system and manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement. This training program is available via open enrollment courses, onsite training, self-paced eLearning and instructor-led webinars.
- Quality department personnel from the packaging material industry
- Quality management delegates
- interested persons from the food and packaging material industry
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is only available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425