For information on virtual instructor-led training, please email us.
IFS Academy Training: IFS Food, Version 6.1Program Content
- The requirements of the IFS Food, version 6.1
- The KO requirements of the IFS Food, version 6.1
- IFS hazard analysis
- Practical examples
- Guidelines for the certification
- IFS Audit Portal and IFS auditXpress
- Current IFS developments
- You are familiar with the changes in the IFS Food version 6.1
- You are familiar with the requirements.
- You are familiar with the structure of the IFS.
- You are prepared for your IFS Food audit.
- Presentations, discussions, case study work
A copy of the IFS Food Standard will be provided at this training program.
Meeting GFSI requirements involves developing a strong internal audit program and conducting an internal audit of your food safety management system. Attend NSF’s Principles of Internal Auditing training program and gain the knowledge and skills to conduct an internal audit of your food safety management system and manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement. This training program is available via open enrollment courses, onsite training, self-paced eLearning and instructor-led webinars.
- Quality assurance staff members
- Quality management representatives
- Interested experts from the food industry
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is only available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.