For information on virtual instructor-led training, please email us.
This course is designed to teach participants the requirements of the IATF 16949:2016 standard. The presentation format is designed to apply equally to all automotive parts manufacturers at all Tiers, regardless of whether their customers are North American, European, or Japanese. The Process orientation of the Standard is emphasized. The 2016 revision is the most significant change to the automotive industry in 13 years.
Classroom lecture is combined with interactive workshops to ensure that participants understand IATF 16949. Workshops reinforce the process approach, risk-based thinking, organizational knowledge and the application of customer requirements.
Participants should bring their copy of the new IATF 16949:2016 standard to this training program.
At the end of this training program, you will:
- Understanding the organization and its context
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Actions to address risks and opportunities
- Determining and maintaining organizational knowledge
- The role of management and strategic direction in TS 16949
- The evolution of the new global automotive industry standard
- The process approach to quality management
- Requirements, in the context of your organization
- The focus on employee competency, motivation
- Discussion of customer specific requirements
In order to understand the new leadership requirements in the Standard, and to properly define the context of the organization, it is highly recommended that members of senior management attend at least the first half of the day. The course is suitable for the following personnel:
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is only available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.