This course is currently available through virtual instructor-led training only.
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
As an effective, dependable participant in the food supply chain you must have a solid food safety management system. This program gives you the tools to achieve that and teaches you how to develop, implement and maintain a robust HACCP food safety system.
What You’ll Do:
- Write a standard operating procedure (SOP) for receiving
- Create a process flow diagram
- Conduct a hazard analysis
- Conduct a gap analysis for facility security
Effective July 15th, 2020, the optional HACCP for Warehousing and Distribution Operations online examination will no longer be available as an option.
This course satisfies the HACCP training requirement for the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked standards (BRCGS, SQF, FSSC 22000, etc.).
Prerequisite(s): A good understanding of Good Distribution Programs is beneficial.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 1.3 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss food safety regulations affecting food warehousing and distribution operations
- Discuss prerequisite programs for warehousing and distribution operations (also known as Good Distribution Programs)
- Discuss food safety and transportation requirements
- Explain effective management and control of buildings, grounds, pests and sanitation
- Develop and integrate HACCP into operations
- Discuss facility security
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425.
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Operations/Maintenance/Sanitation Personnel
- Warehouse Manager and Personnel
- QA/QC Personnel
NSF is committed to
accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you
require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This program is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.