The Food Labelling Short Course provides intensive training on the labelling requirements for food and beverages in both Canada and the U.S., and will give you the tools and knowledge required to begin working on your product labels. It is comprised of four NSF Training and Education Services regulatory workshops offered as a bundle:
- Canadian Food Labelling Workshop
- U.S. Food Labelling Under the FDA
- Canadian Ingredient Labelling
- Canadian Nutrition Labelling
Register for the Food Labelling Short Course and receive an NSF Training and Education Services Certificate of Completion upon successfully completing all program requirements, or register for courses individually based on your learning requirements. Participants registering for the full Food Labelling Short Course will receive a 10% discount.
Please refer to the individual course pages above to view all benefits and learning outcomes for the Food Labelling Short Course.
- Ingredient suppliers
- Owners/operators of food businesses
- Plant managers and supervisors
- Product development managers and personnel
- R&D managers and personnel
- Regulatory authorities, managers and personnel
- Supply chain managers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This program is available onsite. Please email us for a quote.