All virtual instructor-led training courses are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
Join homeland security and global food defense and law enforcement expert Rod Wheeler, Founder and CEO, Global Food Defense Institute, for this virtual instructor-led course that covers the development of a crisis/incident management plan and how to conduct a practical crisis/incident management exercise to test the plan. The training exercises build the knowledge, skills and understanding necessary to clarify roles and responsibilities on the crisis management team and to identify additional food defense and security mitigation and preparedness needs. The training prepares learners to develop action plans for continued improvement of the crisis/incident management plan.
This module is also covered as part of the two-day Food Defense Management Certification Course. For more information on food defense training, click here.
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of crisis team members
- Begin developing or strengthening a crisis/incident management plan
- Outline steps to conduct a practical exercise to test the plan
- Begin preparing for and improving communications with stakeholders during a crisis or critical situation
- Identify and recognize the various stages of a crisis incident
- Certification Managers
- Senior Management and Facility Managers
- QA Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Technicians
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Packaging Engineers/Developers
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Production Managers, Supervisors and Leads
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- Risk and Compliance Managers
- Sanitation Supervisors, Technicians and Leads
- Security Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.