This course is only available for Private Team
Training; groups of six or more
participants recommended for training to be cost-effective.
Please email us for a quote.
When people choose to do something because they believe it is the right thing to do – even if it takes longer or interferes with their other duties – you know you are building a strong food safety culture.
Culture starts at the top, with senior management setting the tone and determining food safety objectives and goals. Senior management’s leadership in setting expectations, and an accountability mindset and approach to food safety, is vital to achieving and sustaining a robust food safety culture.
Food safety culture is recognized as a key factor to achieving ongoing food safety success and to a better organizational culture overall. In this virtual instructor-led program (delivered in 3.5 hour webinar sessions on back-to-back training days), you gain an understanding of food safety culture best practices, the key elements that contribute to a robust food safety culture and how to begin the process of culture change for sustained food safety success.
What You'll Do:
- Discuss approaches for gaining management commitment
- Use a food safety culture assessment to:
- Evaluate your current food safety culture
- Develop a food safety culture checklist
- Prioritize areas for improvement
- Identify potential key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure food safety culture
- Begin developing an action plan for your facility
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.7 CEUs for this program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of organizational culture and influence on food safety
- Differentiate between a food safety program and food safety culture
- Outline methods for measuring and strengthening your company’s food safety culture
- Apply safety culture best practices within your organization
Operational, Quality, Technical Staff and Food Safety personnel working in manufacturing or retail with food safety plans and programs. Also suitable for professionals new to the industry.
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is only available for Private Team Training; groups of six or more participants recommended for training to be cost-effective. Please email us for a quote.