For information on virtual instructor-led training, please email us.
This course gives technical, quality and operations staff from the logistics industry, retailers and food service companies a clear understanding of the protocols and requirements of Global Standard for Storage and Distribution, including audit planning, and the events during and after the audit.
Assessment: Understanding the Requirements 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard.
Please bring your copy of the BRC standard to the course. It can be downloaded at no cost at www.brcgsbookshop.com/. Please have your copy available for training.
Participants will receive an official BRCGS certificate, issued by the BRCGS, after attending this training program.
Meeting GFSI requirements involves developing a strong internal audit program and conducting an internal audit of your food safety management system. Attend NSF’s Principles of Internal Auditing training program and gain the knowledge and skills to conduct an internal audit of your food safety management system and manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement. This training program is available via open enrollment courses, onsite training, self-paced eLearning and instructor-led webinars.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Describe the details of the scheme including audit scope and planning for the audit
- Implement the requirements of the Standard on-site
- Put actions into place to close an audit, knowing what corrective actions are needed and how certificates are issued
- Choose to have an audit against one of the different audit options available, including options 1 and 2 of the unannounced scheme
- Understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by BRCGS
- Use and share audit reports on the BRCGS Directory
Technical, quality and operational staff from the logistics industry, retailers and food service companies.
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This program is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.