For information on virtual instructor-led training, please email us.
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know its importance and be able to perform it competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS Global Standards.
Participants will receive an official BRCGS certificate, issued by BRCGS, after attending this training program.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Define root cause analysis
- Understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS Global Standards
- Have explored some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Perform RCA and document it effectively
For training in Quebec, Canada:
NSF Training and Education Services is accredited by the Labor Market Partners Board for the purposes of the Act to promote the development and recognition of the skills of the workforce. Certificate #0059425.
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.