All virtual training is delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
This virtual, instructor-led training course is delivered in 3.5-hour sessions on back-to-back training days.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
This two-day course will enable you to undertake internal audits and prepare companies for third party audits. It’s delivered via a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
You will be assessed throughout the course (50%) and you will also need to undertake a workplace audit and submit an audit report for assessment (50%). You will need to gain a 75% pass for this assessment.
Participants will receive an official BRCGS certificate, issued by BRCGS, after attending this training program.
Please Note: While this training will be delivered virtually, the actual course is not designed for virtual delivery.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors;
- Be able to plan and conduct an internal audit;
- Know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports; and
- Be able to undertake audit follow-up activities
- Quality and Technical Managers
- Operations Managers
- Staff responsible for managing an internal auditing schedule
- Staff responsible for undertaking internal audits as required by BRCGS
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an on-site offering. Please email us for a quote.