All virtual instructor-led training courses are delivered in Eastern Time (ET).
This virtual, instructor-led training course is delivered in 3.5-hour sessions on back-to-back training days.
This IACET and International HACCP Alliance accredited training is designed to provide attendees with a thorough understanding of the concepts and applications of verification and validation. Scientific validation of your HACCP system is required to confirm that control measures are effective at controlling hazards. Continual and effective monitoring and verification are key to determining the effectiveness of your HACCP system. Learn how to identify steps to verify and validate your food safety system in this comprehensive, virtual instructor-led training course.
What You’ll Do:
- Differentiate between monitoring, verification and validation activities
- Develop and document a validation plan based on an industry case study
- Develop a verification schedule for key plant activities
- HACCP System Review
- Prerequisite Programs
- HACCP Principles
- Validation, Monitoring and Verification
- Definitions, Clarification
- Validation: Methods and Approaches
- HACCP System Validation
- HACCP System Verification
- Regulatory Requirements for Verification and Validation
This course concludes with an online examination. The link to access the exam will be emailed to the email address used for course registration. The online exam must be completed within ten business days of having completed the training course, following which, the exam access will expire.
Prerequisite: Completion of NSF HACCP Training (or an IHA accredited HACCP course) or equivalent experience with the HACCP system. A good working knowledge of prerequisite programs / cGMPs and the HACCP system is essential for attending this program.
This course is also available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, NSF Training and Education Services offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. NSF Training and Education Services is authorized by IACET to offer 0.7 CEUs for this program.
This course is accredited by IACET and the International HACCP Alliance.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Define the differences between monitoring, verification and validation
- Identify actions for designing verification, validation and re-assessment plans
- Practice steps to validate and verify preventive controls, prerequisite programs and critical control points
All food related industry personnel responsible for receiving, storing, staging, preparing, processing, loading, shipping and transport of food and food related products.
Online Exam Information:
- You must have a valid email address to receive your login and password information.
- The exam is open book, which means that you may refer to any notes taken during the course, as well as relevant training materials. You will be allowed a total of two attempts to successfully complete the examination.
- Once started, you will have 60 minutes per attempt to compete the exam. Learners may NOT stop and resume the examination at a later time. Once started, you must complete the attempt within 60 minutes.
- Upon successful completion of the online exam, your NSF Certificate of Accomplishment is immediately available for download as PDF and for printing. If the exam is not written within 10 business days of completing the training course, the learner will need to re-register for the exam and pay an extension fee of $175.
- If you do not pass after two attempts, you will need to re-register for the course and pay the full registration fee.
Computer and Internet Connection:
- You will need regular access to a computer with an internet connection. High speed broadband access (LAN, Cable or DSL) is recommended.
- Compatible Web Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE Edge and higher
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
This course is available as an onsite offering. Please email us for a quote.