Onsite & Customized Training
Save money and time by training 6+ people at your facility.
NSF Training and Education Services’ Onsite and Customized training programs are delivered by expert technical trainers at your facility to save you the time and expense of sending employees elsewhere. We can develop a brand new training program specifically for your needs, or we can customize any of our existing training programs from our course offerings inventory. For all onsite and customized programs we work with your unique learning goals, schedule and budget to develop and deliver a program specific to you.
What is Onsite Training?
We come to you to deliver one of our current public programs. All learners receive relevant course materials and a course certificate upon successful completion of the training program.
Benefits of onsite training:
- No travel time or costs
- Training for your team only
- Scheduled at a time that suits your business timeline
- More cost-effective than sending multiple employees to a public offering of the program
What is Customized Training?
We develop a training program that is tailored to your business and your team. We can:
- Adapt an existing program to reflect your products and operations
- Create a brand new course focused on your unique learning goals and specific job roles
- Develop a comprehensive suite of IACET-accredited training programs to grow your workforce capabilities
Or we can do anything in between.
Benefits of customized training:
In addition to the benefits of onsite training, choosing a customized option gives you:
- A streamlined curriculum that incorporates case studies and exercises pertinent to your team’s actual work environment
- Expert technical trainers specialized in your sector
- Brand integration that promotes your company’s commitment to continuous learning, improvement and growth
What is a Customized Webinar?
Webinars are synchronous, which means your learner group comes together online at the same time to focus on specific learning objectives. Delivery options include:
- A single webinar
- A series of connected webinars, delivered over time, that together form a complete course
- A set of webinars focused on different but related topics
Benefits of customized webinars:
- Online training delivered by an expert in the field
- Ability for workers who are separated geographically to meet online and learn as a team
- Scheduled deliveries, giving you the flexibility to fit training into your daily operations
What is Customized eLearning?
Similar to our standard customized training, our self-paced eLearning courses provide the same quality programming in a highly interactive online format. The options are wide-ranging:
- A course or series of courses hosted on your learner management system (LMS). You control the records and manage the registration process.
- A course or series of courses hosted on our LMS. We take care of all record management, learner registrations and course updates. Courses hosted by NSF International Training & Education Services are IACET-accredited.
Benefits of customized eLearning:
- Flexibility for learners, who can move through a program at a pace that suits them
- Personalized training, where learners can focus on the content that they need most
- Streamlined training, where you can focus on those key areas critical to your business
What is an eLearning Academy?
This is a full online learning portal designed for your business. In addition to quality customized programming, the academy model provides you with:
- Learner record management
- Dashboard metrics
- Learner and course reports
- A document library
- Optional features such as chat rooms, video and image banks, and scheduling tools
Benefits of an eLearning academy:
- A complete learning approach that can cover a wide range of courses and skills
- Brand integration throughout all of your academy courses
- The ability to build and add new courses as your workforce expands and evolves
- Flexibility in terms of length, approach and design for each individual course
- Global access to training with scalable design for language considerations and translation
- Incorporation of interactive exercises, case studies and relevant assessments
- A Certificate of Achievement upon successful course completion
INTRODUCING: Knowledge Retention and Training Reinforcement Program
Launched at the conclusion of the training course, this reinforcement program is a series of micro-learning sessions
(1-3 minutes each) sent to the learner’s mobile device or computer two to three times per week. Brief reinforcement messages, situational assessments and quiz questions are designed to increase knowledge retention, reinforce learning and support behavior change over time.
Benefits of a knowledge retention and training reinforcement program:
- Micro-learning experiences which build on knowledge gained during training
- Engaging, interactive and fun way to test learner knowledge and apply new skills
- Reports and dashboard metrics on training impact and behavioral response over time
The options are diverse for onsite and customized training, and you can blend them to create the learning approach that suits the specific goals of your company. The greatest value in choosing any of these options? Training becomes a corporate tool to build knowledge, increase consistency and efficiency in your operations, and improve employee commitment to your company. And that is always good for your bottom line.
Contact us to learn more about our onsite and customized training solutions. Our team of programming, technical and instructional design experts will work directly with you to determine the best option for your organization.